jdarpt on-boarding process
Congratulations! Now that you're an official JDarPT member we cannot wait for you to get started. However, before starting there are a few things that need to be check listed off in order to gain the full JDarPT experience, as what's known as the On-Boarding process.
If you're a new member at the gym on trial you'll want to complete steps from 1-5.
If you're a returning member at JDarPT then only a few steps will apply to you, based on your membership package.
1. Fill in the PAR-Q form (physical activity readiness - questionnaire) just a few questions regarding your health, to ensure your fit to exercise. (For new and returning members)
2. Download the WIX app (for iphone and Android). This is the HUB of JDarPT. Through the app were able to communicate with you, book classes, discover other members, take a look at our other services and keep up to date with what's going on around the gym. Once you download and register your details, you'll need the invite code: ZYDDIM (For new and returning members)
3. Access the online private members area. One you've registered a WIX account. Head over to the online private members area to start learning more about exercise, nutrition and mindset. All essential for a successful fat loss journey and transformation. (For new and returning members)
4. Join the facebook group! We have a facebook group community, with all our members. Gain insight to the content we put out and receive support from other members. (For new and returning members)
5. Register with the JDarPT Nutrition Tracker in order to start tracking food and learn more about nutrition to maximise results. (For new members and returning members that have purchased a nutrition package)
Once you have successfully completed the On-Boarding process, you'll be able to start booking onto your classes and personal training appointments.